Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmental Engineer II
Job type: Contract
Job Nature: Standard
- Environmental Engineers plan, design and supervise a variety of industrial activities and processes in oil and gas to prevent, control or remediate potential environmental impacts.
- They can specialize in a specific area such as air, water or waste management.
- Environmental auditing, testing and regulatory compliance/reporting are key activities in this role.
- Work may include water and waste treatment, site investigation and remediation where environmental site assessments are completed, and pollution control.
- They participate in or lead regulatory processes, such as environmental impact assessments, that review facilities or field operations to ensure compliance with government regulations and permitting conditions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Recommend procedures to clean up sites that have been contaminated with harmful materials.
- Advise of steps necessary to clean up sites and design cost-effective procedures for site remediation.
- Interact with a broad set of internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar discipline and / or previous experience in a closely related position.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within particular field.
- Exercises strong initiative and creativity within a supported area
- Experience in pollution modelling including – dispersion (air or water), dredge plume modelling, oil spills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online