MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant, Financial Operations Financial Reporting – Finance
Job Identification: 1700
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Financial Reporting
- Perform analytical review of monthly income statement.
- Identify, follow up and escalate issues from statutory audits.
- Identify and escalate needs and requirements from the ERP system.
- Prepare, update and provide links to trend analysis for actual data (IS).
- Review accounts, including Operating Expenses and Asset/Liability accounts for completeness and accuracy, raising manual journals to correct any error discovered.
- Prepare financial statements for statutory purposes and internal reporting (MIS).
- Monitor accurate reporting of management fees, ensuring financial accounts are in compliance with Accounting Standards (IAS, SAS, SA, IFRS and GAAP).
- Provide guidance to stakeholders on postings into operating expenses account when required
- First Degree in Accounting or any other related discipline
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience working with enterprise financial systems
- Experience in telecommunications industry (desirable)
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2023; 00:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com