Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Compile database for suppliers.
- Identify and make contacts with major manufacturers/suppliers/subcontractors in construction industry.
- Obtain best prices and correct specs for materials required.
- Coordinate material requirement with Project managers to ensure correct materials is delivered to projects and when needed
- Be aware of new of new sources of materials in the market through attending exhibitions, market research, networking etc.
- Negotiate favorable prices and terms.
- Prepare comparative tables of at least 3 sources for all materials required.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education HND (Polytechnic)
- 5-7 years of experience in Major Construction Companies
- Knowledge of the Construction process
- Highly organized and attention to details.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online