Eko Innovation is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Start: Immediate Start
- We are looking for a front office manager to manage our reception area and the daily activities at our office.
- You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, bookings and client services.
- As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team.
- Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Ensure front desk is tidy
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests/enquiries
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
- B.Sc./HND in Mass Communication or related fields
- Must be Tall in height (6.1 and above)
- Must be residing at the Island Ikoyi, Obalende, Lekki or Victoria Island
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
- Hands on experience with office machines (Printers and Photocopier)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Picture to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.