Global Accelerex is the leading provider of electronic payment and financial technology solutions in Nigeria. In this page you will guided on how to apply for Global Accelerex Graduate recruitment 2020/2024 method of application via their application portal https://www.globalaccelerex.com/. Graduates of any discipline can apply
Global Accelerex Recruitment 2020/2021 is for the position below
Job Title Digital Media Content and Engagement Officer
Department Corporate Services and Administration
Reports to GM, Corporate Services and Administration
Location : Nationwide
Important links for you
- Click here for graduate trainee jobs in Nigeria
- Click here for internship opportunities
- Click here for graduate ngo jobs in Nigeria
- Click here for jobs in Nigeria by location
- Click here for oil and gas jobs in Nigeria
Responsible for building and managing the company’s online presence to increase engagement,
brand awareness, visibility and lead generation. Create and disseminate shareable text, graphic
and video content to drive high levels of traffic. Develop and implement a storytelling strategy
to capture the Company’s audience, manage paid campaigns and analyze performance.
• Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube,
Instagram and the Company’s website.
• Develop and implement an effective promotion strategy to improve engagement,
ensure high levels of traffic, increase audience reach and increase lead generation, to
align with business objectives.
• Conceptualize and develop production of video contents like short documentaries and
animations to improve engagement levels across all platforms.
• Develop and manage storytelling strategy and implementation to capture the
• Plan and execute specific, timely marketing campaigns. Measure and report on
performance and assess against goals.
• Conceptualize and create relevant and compelling content and visual designs daily, to
reach the company’s target audience. These include header images, photos and
• Significantly improve Search Engine Optimization.
• Manage and expand social media communities and influencer outreach efforts by
responding promptly to social media posts and developing discussions.
• Update information promptly on the website.
• Design email marketing materials. Create mailing lists for both existing and potential customers and stakeholders and disseminate information to them as the need arises
Collaborate with other teams like Products, Business Development and Customer
Service to ensure effective communication of value proposition for products and
• Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as
Google Analytics, NetInsight etc.
• Promote participation and involvement of internal stakeholders.
• Monitor competitors’ activities.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and
consider relevance to the Company’s objectives.
• Identify threats and opportunities in content about the company and report notable
threats to management.
• Any other task that may be assigned by the GM, Corporate Services and Administration.
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
– Ability and drive to continually learn new things
– Ability to think conceptually and analytically
– Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to express company’s views creatively in
written and graphic format.
– Hands on experience in social media content management
– Excellent copywriting and editorial skills
– Proficient in content development, video production and marketing
– In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective
participants and how each platform can be utilized in different scenarios
– Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field
– Good IT technical understanding and familiarity with the latest digital technologies and
social media trends
– Possess winning customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and
– First degree in any discipline
– At least four years’ experience in digital marketing and digital content creation
– Previous experience in the e-payment industry will be an advantage
Method of Application For Global Accelerex Recruitment
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com with “Digital Media Content and Engagement Officer” as Subject.
Application Closing Date
Please note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
you may like