MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Time & self-management skills.
- OND/HND in any relevant discipline.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
Demands of the Job
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise duties and have a positive attitude to work.
- Maintain consistent punctuality and smart professional appearance.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for all front desk duties like manning the switchboard, receiving, endorsing letters and applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Welcome clients and visitors, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed.
- Manage the distribution of office supplies.
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms.
- Receive and document all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with other tasks assigned as necessary to support the department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online