Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate internship as application open nationwide for interested applicants. This ExxonMobil internship program 2020 / 2021 is available until the deadline and interested applicants can apply via Exxon Mobil Recruitment & career portal | Exxon Mobil portal / website: corporate.exxonmobil.com. Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the following:
1.) Graduate Internship Programme (Law)
2.) Graduate Internship Programme (Business)
3.) Graduate Internship Programme (Social Science / Humanities)
4.) Graduate Internship Programme (Engineering / Geoscience)
5.) Graduate Internship Programme (Medical Science)
About ExxonMobil Internship Program
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Education Requirement for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship For The Available Programs
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Computer, Metallurgical & Material Engineering, Geoscience or other related engineering disciplines, Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, Industrial Hygiene or other related Medical Science disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
Other Requirements For ExxonMobil Graduate Program
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Mobil Graduate internship Program 2020
All available internship opportunities are listed above, kindly click on the desired programme of your choice for details.
Disclaimer: Joberplanet Nigeria only provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program and do not and can not influence the process. No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.