Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Professional
- Resolution of Customer problems and ensuring that passengers’ needs are met adequately.
- Provide Duty manager with daily, weekly, and monthly reports by required timeframes.
- Ensure all passengers are handled in a professional manner.
- Always seek to secure Customer Loyalty by providing exceptional service.
- Supervising flight arrivals and departures and all the activities of customer service agents/leads and ensuring decisions are made Authorising excess luggage charges, ticket change fees etc.
- Responding to communication and requests and following up on lost and found and service recovery issues.
- Makes timely decisions on ticketing/check-in issues that may impinge on OTP of all flights.
- Ensure check-in agents are adequately briefed on new changes in ticketing.
- Assisting Customer Service Agents/Leads in their interactions with passengers and intervening to provide support where necessary.
- A good University / Polytechnic qualification or relevant certification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience including at least 2 years airport experience.
- Good spoken and written English (Report writing skill).
- Understanding of Baggage Handling and Dangerous goods
- Good knowledge of Passenger Services gate procedures and relevant Airport Alerts, updates and company procedures.
- Proficient in the use of GoNow and Sky Speed software
- Knowledge of Passenger Handling and gate processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th May, 2022.