AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Back Office Credit Officer
- Application and Proposal data entry into the Bank’s software systems
- Control of Credit files and fulfilment of Credit committee decision
- Preparation of documents for disbursement of loans under the supervision of an experienced BOCO
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Responsible for files transfer within branches
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any discipline
- At least 2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
- Excellent Data Entry skill with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online