Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The Purchasing officer will be responsible for the review of prices, quality and ensure optimal stock levels. Will be responsible for evaluating vendors, reviewing contracts and preparing reports.
- Compile database for suppliers.
- Identify and make contacts with major manufacturers/suppliers/subcontractors in construction industry.
- Obtain best prices and correct specs for materials required.
- Coordinate material requirement with Project managers to ensure correct materials is delivered to projects and when needed
- Be aware of new of new sources of materials in the market through attending exhibitions, market research, networking etc.
- Negotiate favorable prices and terms.
- Prepare comparative tables of at least 3 sources for all materials required.
- 5-7 years of experience in the Construction industry
- Knowledge of the Construction process
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online