Perpetual Taste is labeled among the high flying fast food Restaurant in Nigeria providing world class catering services. In recent years, Perpetual Taste has bounded families and business associates with the great taste fragrance, strong vitality and exotic foods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Accountant
- General Ledger – Set up new accounts in general ledger; Review/Reconcile general ledger accounts – Weekly; Write and post journal entries (duly approved) for reclassification of expenses as needed- Weekly; Closure of monthly ledger (ensure all costs are taken in); Run /check trial balance
- Bank reconciliation/ Budget & Audit preparation – Prepare monthly bank reconciliations; Adjust reconciling items as appropriate; Budget/Audit as Required
- Fixed Asset register – Ensure maintenance of Capitalization limits Update fixed asset Register with additions and disposals; Keep file of all invoice copies related to Fixed assets; Run monthly depreciation.
- Accounts Receivables – Ensure invoicing of customers occur as and when they are due; Follow through on payments due & reconcile accordingly; Provide Debtors Ageing Report consistently.
- Accounts Payable – Receive supplier invoices, code appropriately and send for approval -daily; Input all approved supplier invoices; Ensure all monthly invoices are received, otherwise take provisions; Run creditors report and publish; Prepare Supplier payments
- Tax Returns: Paye, VAT & WHT computation & rendition
- Customer Accounts – Post customer receipts into account and reconcile customer accounts – daily; Ensure individual departmental reports match system generated report, and produce Group receivables
- Inventory/Stock Mgt – Ensure all stock-in & stock-out are well managed & reconcile with the General Ledger & Reports.
- Management Reports – produce monthly P&L & Balance Sheet Report
- Perform other functions as assigned by the MD
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant_Igwuruta” as the subject of the mail