Workforce Group – Our client is a new non-interest Commercial Bank operating in Lagos State. The bank is set to change the way banking is done in Nigeria and is looking for great minds with proven experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
Reporting Line: Managing Director
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support technology operations and the implementation of strategies as guided by the organisational goals.
- Develop and propose IT strategies related to the Bank’s IT compliance and direction
- Analyse and rework existing business processes that will reshape, drive and deliver the Bank’s strategic objectives
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by top management/board
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs and proffer efficient solutions to address these needs
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Periodically inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report same to management
- Identify and implement automation needs
- Enable the realisation of digital transformation Ensure internal capability to develop software/apps Coordinate IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control IT-related budget and expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Proficient in implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Excellent change management skills Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, etc.
- Good organisational, communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of IT governance strategies
- Understanding of current trends in FINTECH and digital banking
Qualifications & Experience
- A first Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant field
- An M.Sc./MA with additional relevant IT certifications
- At least 10 years post qualification experience, with 5 years in senior management and not less than 5 in an IT role.
- All departments.
- International Standards Organisations.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online