BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- As continuous improvement manager, you will analyze current practices and develop business process improvements as well as implement changes in workflows, structures, and teams to ensure continuous company performance.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Leads the manufacturing excellence & continuous improvement project in alignment with plant goals.
- Promote & develop the change culture.
- Assess different plants, identify the gap of improvement & build an action plan.
- Cost reduction identification, prioritization and monitoring at plant level.
- Leading projects like time and motion study, 5S, SMED & KPI management
- Conduct workshop & train people to use the lean tools.
- Benchmarking best practices of our other plants and your background to replicate and adapt for us.
- Ensuring efficient use of operational excellence communication platforms, continuous improvement meetings, and external sources to build knowledge and cultural change within the plant.
- B.E. / B.Tech in Engineering in any discipline or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Production, Quality, Projects and at least 3-4 years of experience in Manufacturing Excellence.
- Five years’ experience in process optimization and operations
- Lean manufacturing training/LSSGB/LSSBB is a big bonus.
- Experience with Integration Architecture and integrating solutions with ERP systems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (preferred)
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organizational structures.
- A strategic and analytical mindset.
- An excellent communicator with top-notch presentation skills.
- A thorough understanding of the latest process enhancement strategies.
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Confidence in your abilities to lead organizational change.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online