Baobab is the leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to:Reports to the Head, Facility Admin Expansion Strategy Manager
- The candidatewill act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organising company records. If you have previous experience as an office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment, and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders;
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports,
- Administration of company databases
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organise a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Energy / Power supervision
- Cleaning supervision & reports
- Drivers and fleet management
- Logistics management
- Government rates payment and timely negotiation
- Rent renewal and negotiation
- Car fueling and maintenance
- Monthly report of all Admin functions
- Branch daily follow-up to ensure a smooth operation
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Other duties as may be assigned by the HOD
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.