WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers 2021, Final Verified free WAEC Commerce 2021 objective and theory answers (Expo) for West African Examinations Council (May/June) 2021. WAEC Commerce objective and theory answers For you to have good WAEC result in Commerce examination as well as repeated questions for free in this post.
You will also understand how WAEC (Biology) Commerce questions are set and how to answer them. The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
We want to assure you that the question paper for Commerce is right now on our desk. For the examination tomorrow and subsequent ones we have decided to simplify the problem faced by most of our reader. We realise that most of you would like us to send the question and answer to their wasap number or phone number.
If you would like to get the question paper and answer direct to your number, send your name and the subject to 09056757610 plus #300 MTN CARD.
The above instruction is only for those who want the answers sent to them directly. For those who prefer the website all you need do is to keep refreshing the website for the 2021 answers.
Keep refreshing the page for Commerce WAEC questions and answers
Please Note that the WAEC 2021 Commerce OBJ and theory questions and answers and any other WAEC expo is provided by us for free. We understand that a lot of website charge of collect money from student to provide WAEC expo Commerce theory answers to them. WAEC questions and answers are provided for free. We will do same during NECO.
Those that want to see the question paper should Click Here To See the question paper.
Keep refreshing this page for updates on WAEC Commerce expo 2021
WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers 2021
You are on this page because you want the 2021 WAEC Commerce expo. The question and answers will be posted here during the WAEC Commerce examination. Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers.
Explain the team “distribution”.
Mention 3 Channels of distribution that you know.
Explain the term, sole proprietorship.
List three advantages and disadvantages of a sole proprietorship business.
Explain three important points to consider before establishing a business.
What roles do business managers play in companies?
Explain two advantages and disadvantages of a trade by barter.
What happens if demand is higher than supply? Explain in detail.
Discuss the benefits of an advertisement in a business.
How does someone that buys shares from a company benefit from it?
1. Problems with defective goods have caused an increase of _______?
- Patron protection.
- mail order.
- persuasive advertising.
2. Which of these isn’t always a function of a retailer?
- displaying of goods
- grading of goods
- production of goods
- supplying of goods.
3. Industry, commerce, and direct services are all needed for manufacturing because
- They’re established on each other.
- they exist to create specialization.
- they provide services to each other.
- they sell goods to each other.
4. Division of labor in a corporation leads to
- dis-economies of scale.
- longer running hours for the personnel.
- standardization of products.
- the group of workers being multi-skilled.
5. What does the word commerce describe?
WAEC 2021 Commerce Question And Answers SECTION C:
- aids to change and direct services
- direct offerings and enterprise
- enterprise and change
- change and aids to alternate.
5. A distinguishing characteristics of a limited liability company is that it
A. is a collection of many sole proprietors
B. is a multiple partnership
C. can sue and be sued
D. has limited resources
ANSWER: C (can sue and be sued)
We are getting thing ready for you. Please be at alert as we upload the correct questions and answers for Commerce.
Today’s WAEC Commerce OBJ Answers: (2021 Answers)
For Accuracy, Answers will be loaded in this page 2 hours to the main exam.
WAEC 2021 Commerce Questions and Answers 2021 Objectives Answers (Expo)
Now Solving— Keep Refreshing
We are getting thing ready for you. Please be at alert as we upload the correct questions and answers for civic education.
1. What does the term commerce describe?
A aids to trade and direct services
B direct services and industry
C industry and trade
D trade and aids to trade.
WAEC Commerce 2021 Questions and Answers Continues
2. Division of labour in a firm leads to
A diseconomies of scale.
B longer working hours for the workforce.
C standardisation of products.
D the workforce being multi-skilled.
We understand that waec candidate need a lot of help for them to get an Good Results and we are here to cover the cap between WAEC and Candidate,
Now Solving…99% Keep refreshing
Related To WAEC Commerce expo Questions And Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Financial Account Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Data Processing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
- WAEC Economics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Igbo Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Yoruba Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Catering Craft Practice Practical 2021 Questions and Answers
if you have any questions about the WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers 2021, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
WAEC Commerce 2021 theory Answers, WAEC 2021 Commerce, 2021 WAEC Commerce expo Questions And Answers, Free WAEC Commerce 2021 Expo Answer Runs, WAEC 2021 Commerce June/July Expo, WAEC 2021/2022 Commerce for free, 2021/2022 WAEC Commerce Questions And Answers, Correct WAEC 2021 Commerce Answers, Verified WAEC 2021 Commerce Questions And Answers