WAEC Chemistry Practical Specimens 2021:
The following apparatus and materials will be required by each candidate in addition to the fittings and reagents normally contained in a chemistry laboratory.
(a) one burette of 50cm³ capacity.
(b) one pipette, either 20cm³ or 25cm³.
All candidates at one centre will use pipettes of the same volume. These should be clean and free from grease.
(c) the usual apparatus for titration;
(d) the usual apparatus and reagents for qualitative work including the following with all reagents appropriately labelled.
(i) dilute sodium hydroxide solution.
(ii) dilute hydrochloric acid.
(iii) dilute trioxonitrate(v) acid.
(iv) silver trioxonitrate(v) solution.
(v) acidified potassium dichromate solution.
(vi) aqueous ammonia.
(vii) lime water.
(viii) red and blue litmus paper.
(ix) dilute tetraoxosulphate(vi) acid.
(f) filtration apparatus.
(g) one beaker.
(h) one boiling tube.
(i) four test tubes.
(j) Methyl orange as an indicator.
(k) mathematical table/calculator.
(l) wash bottle containing distilled/deionized water.
(m) a burning splint.
(n) watch glass.
(o) bunsen burner/source of heat.
(3) Each candidate should be supplied with the following where n is the candidate’s serial number.
(a) 150cm³ of a solution of HCL, in a corked flask or bottle, labelled “An”. These should all be the same containing 9.0cm³ of concentrated HCL (about 60%) per dm³ of solution.
(b) 150cm³ of NaOH solution in a corked flask or bottle labelled “Bn”. These should all be the same containing 4.8g of NaOH per dm³ of solution.
(c) one spatula of a uniform mixture of CUSO4 and (NH4)2CO3 in a specimen bottle and corked immediately, and labelled “Cn”. The components of the mixture should be in the ratio 1 : 1 by mass.
(d) One spatula full of crystals of iodine in a specimen bottle labelled “Dn”. This must be the same for all candidates.
How To Pass WAEC 2021 Chemistry Practical Specimens
The practical is time consuming and you are to learn time management in order to be successful. The practical in chemistry has to do with the chemical reactions and how the occur. Learn and understand the first 20 elements of the periodic table including their atomic number, valency, group and period the belong to. Make sure you follow the instruction of your teacher and perform all practical accordingly.
Related To WAEC Chemistry Specimen
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Financial Account Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Data Processing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
- WAEC Economics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Igbo Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Yoruba Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Catering Craft Practice Practical 2021 Questions and Answers
- WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers
People Also Search For
waec chemistry practical 2021 specimen
waec chemistry practical 2021 result
waec chemistry practical 2021 date
waec 2020 chemistry practical questions and answers
2020 waec chemistry practical answers
waec chemistry practical past questions
2020 waecchemistry practical question and answer
waec chemistry practical expo 2020
if you have any questions about the WAEC Chemistry Practical Specimens 2021, kindly drop your question in the comment box