We are an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport & Logistics Assistant
Job Code: KOG MSS 002
- The position provides reliable and secure driving services to the project team.
- The incumbent will ensure proper use of Vehicle and ensure day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle.
- The incumbent projects a professional image through interaction, appearance and attitude.
- S/He will ensure provision of reliable and secure driving services.
- The jobholder will ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle and accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- The jobholder will ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of assigned vehicle.
- through timely minor repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing and arrangements for major repairs.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Relevant qualification from secondary academic institution.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Previous experience in conducting liaison work with government and international NGOs.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a driver; safe driving record; knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to use Microsoft word.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- For this position, residents of the Location stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.