Apply for SIMS Nigeria Limited Management Trainee 2021 as recruitment portal open for graduates interested in working with the company. SIMS Nigeria Limited graduate Trainee job vacancies is available until the deadline. SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Latest SIMS Nigeria Limited Entry Level Position
Job Title: SIMS Nigeria Limited Management Trainee 2021 (Credit Analyst)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gathering information about clients
- Assess the creditworthiness of an individual or company
- Read financial briefings
- Assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models
- Visiting clients
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Completing loan application forms and submitting to loan committees for approval
- Using credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans)
- Keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues)
- Aid in enhancing the quality of credit applications
- Make recommendations about procedural/policy changes
- Must be able to handle very high levels of responsibility in their jobs.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How To Apply For SIMS Nigeria Limited Management Trainee 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online