Salpha Energy is a renewable energy company determined to provide affordable solar solutions for everyone. We are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a sales representative in Salpha Energy, you will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer inorder to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- Present, promote and sell Salpha Energy products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit, marketing intelligence and competitive and needs analysis of existing and potential customers in-order to meet their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Create, plan and schedule presentations of company products to existing and potential customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Generating Leads
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs and/or promote new Salpha Energy products and services as the case may be.
- Assist Management and the finance department to determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations based on research done.
- Track, crosscheck and pick up shipments from the designated port by the supplier and ensure smooth transportation to the company’s warehouse
- Liaise with the finance department to reconcile stock and products supplied.
- Ensure smooth delivery of products to customers outside of Lagos and across Nigeria.
- Submit and reconcile statement of account from logistics company on monthly basis.
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales targets
- Present market update based on existing and potential customers needs and research scale done
- Make adequate disbursement of cash when necessary and liaise with the finance department to confirm payments made by customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any related field
- Excellent knowledge of sales and marketing processes and strategies
- Excellent knowledge of google suites
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to suit audience needs
- Highly self motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as a sales executive is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.