MAR&MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices, and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance, and price aspirations of our customers while reducing maintenance and support requirements to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
- We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this caliber of employees, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment. We need well-organized graduates to join our Graduate Trainee Program, where they will be exposed to training that will qualify them for full-time employment with us.
- Relevant Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Adept in engineering or design software
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted, and late entries will not be entertained
Application Deadline 1st November, 2022.