JAMB News Today 2021 | UTME Form & Registration News
The joint Admission And matriculation board (JAMB) announce sales of JAMB form, gives news update on registration guideline , accredited centers & estimated price for the JAMB form as fixed by the board made available on JAMB login portal. The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board is responsible for all Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities333
Jobs For JAMB Candidates Today
- Marketing Executive (NYSC) at AKI Solutions Limited… View Details
- Wema Bank Plc Banker In Training Program 2021…View Details
- Graduate Management Trainee Program – Pastry Production at Food Concepts…View Details
- Purchase Officer at Solidarites International (SI)…View Details
- Warehouse Assistant at Solidarities International (SI)…View Details
>> 2021 JAMB registration Officially Begins…Read More
» JAMB Gives New date for 2021 UTME examination & Made NIN mandatory: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announce new date for 2021 UTME examination as the board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) from June 19 to July 3. The Board also announced the extension of registration for the examination by 2 weeks, with the exercise now to end on May 29. This disclosure was made by the Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof Ishaq Oloyede, at…Read More
>> LIST OF ACCREDITTED CENTRES FOR 2021 UTME/DE REGISTRATION
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) have released the list of centers qualified to carry out registration and sales of form for the 2021 UTME Exam.
>> NIN is mandatory for 2021 JAMB Says JAMB Registrar
JAMB UTME has Made NIN mandatory for the prospective candidates for the 2021 registration, FG Says that the use of a National Identification Number (NIN) is a mandatory requirement for UTME registration. This was made known by the Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu, in Abuja during the 2020 Ministerial press briefing. Read more
>> 2021 JAMB Form Delayed Due To Covid-19 : The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) said that the 2021 form sale exercise was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. the board official therefore promise that the commencement of the sale of both documents and the conduct of the examinations would be announced not later than March 24. He urged prospective candidates and parent to remain calm as the board is currently putting every thing in place to ensure the success of 2021 JAMB.. read more
⇒ Mathematics Not Necessary For Humanity Course – JAM Registrar
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Registrar Ishaq Oloyede says that mathematics as a subject is absolutely unnecessary for Students who wish to apply for humanities course Read More
⇒ JAMB To Prosecute institutions and candidates Breaching Admission Proces
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says that institutions and candidates found breaching the 2021 admission process to prosecute – JAMB has revealed that it will work with security agencies to prosecute any institution or candidate, found breaching its admission’s code of operations. The board made this known in its latest Weekly Bulletin.
It said that henceforth, stringent measures, including prosecution, would be taken against erring candidates or institutions once a prima facie case has been established against them. Read more
⇒ accreditation of centres for 2021 UTME begin Nationwide
JAMB reveal that accreditation of centres for 2021 UTME has began Nationwide today. UTME 2021: JAMB schedules virtual meeting with Technical Advisors, Security Agencies and other critical stakeholders to discuss the modalities for the accreditation of centres to be used for the conduct of the 2021 UTME. Read more
⇒ JAMB Open CAPS portal
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Open CAPS portal for admission exercise 2020/2021 for institutions to upload names of shortlisted applicants. JAMB disclosed that it has enabled its portal for institutions to upload names of shortlisted applicants for the 2020/2021 admission. The board emphasized that all admission processes must go through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) for approval. Read more
⇒ How To Link JAMB Application To NIN
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says that the registration for 2021 JAMB’s UTME may only be possible for candidates that have not registered and obtained their NINs. The importance of getting your NIN now cannot be overemphasized, as it may lead to the inability of a student to complete certain important tasks in schools or NYSC in the near future, hence the need to obtain it now and relax. Read more
⇒ JAMB Registrar Says Policies Good For Students
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says that JAMB Admission Policies Good Of the Prospective Candidates – JAMB RegistrarJAMB Admission Policies Good Of the Prospective Candidates – JAMB Registrar. He reiterated that all its admission policies and process are to ensure that candidates are treated with fairness and equity in the admission process, This was made known by the Registrar of JAMB, Prof. Is-haq Oloyedem when he featured on “Ojumo’re”, an NTA Yoruba language programme. Read more
⇒ ASUU strike Not A Problem for 2020/2021 admission
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) through its officials says that ASUU strike Will not Hinder 2020 Admission process. JAMB assured that the ongoing strike action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) would not affect the 2020/2021 admission process. This was disclosed by a senior official of JAMB while speaking with newsmen under the condition of Read more
⇒ JAMB form Must be linked to NiN
NIMC have directed that JAMB candidates Must link their 2021 applications to their NIN To Be Valid. JAMB Prospective candidates of the 2021 UTME will have to link their applications to their National Identification Number (NIN). This is coming after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the National Identification and Management Commission (NIMC) Read more
JAMB News Today 2021 On Registration Application Guide
All candidates for the 2021 JAMB registration are to follow the following guideline to register for their UTME Examination.
- Make Sure you have obtained NIN and linked correctly with your phone numbers
- sends his/her name [Surname First-Name Middle- Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019 to obtain you JAMB profile code
- Go any of the accredited JAMB registration centers or designated bank to obtain the JAMB form.
- Complete your registration at the accredited CBT centers.
JAMB Profile Code Creation
- One Cell (mobile) number (SIM) can be used by one candidate only. The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2020 Application, Examination/Admission. NOTE THE SIM-NUMBER USED. IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE FOR SUBSEQUENT COMMUNICATION
- Candidate sends his/her name [Surname First-Name Middle- Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to 55019, e.g. Tinubu Adamu Odumegwu. Surname and first name are mandatory
- A Profile Code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone (SIM) number
- The candidate presents the profile code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form- ePIN is then sent as a text message to the candidate
- The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
How To BUY JAMB Form ONLINE ON JAMB PORTAL
You can obtain or buy your JAMB form at the JAMB CBT centers, designated banks, NIPOST offices nationwide, Nigerian embassy or other accredited government offices nationwide.
Candidates can also obtain their Form at the JAMB portal by following the following steps
- Visit the JAMB website: jamb.gov.ng
- Click Purchase of 2020 Application Document
- Enter your Proﬁle Code
- Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
- Make payment
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
More On This JAMB NEWS Today 2021
Guide For REGISTRATION PROCESS AT CBT CENTRES:
Candidates are to visit the CBT centers after successful purchase of ePIN for the online registration.
Candidates are to observe the following rules at the CBT centers to avoid fraudulent activities or extortion at the centers.
- Pay NOT more than N700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
- Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, among others
- Provide choice of institutions and programmes (disciplines)
- Provide qualiﬁcation with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
- Upload relevant certiﬁcates, if not awaiting result
- O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the results online as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her result on the portal of JAMB
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certiﬁcates for DE only
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
- Mock examination (optional)
- Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Do Biometric enrolment (ten ﬁngers)
- Review entries and conﬁrm correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
- Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
- There will be no ofﬂine registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real-time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed.