Are you ready to embark on an academic journey towards a brighter future? The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, is thrilled to announce the commencement of online registration and admission for Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Year. This exciting opportunity is open to qualified candidates aspiring to pursue their education in the following approved programmes:
- Accountancy B.Sc.
- Banking & Finance B.Sc.
- Business Administration B.Sc.
- Computer Science B.Sc.
- Marketing B.Sc.
- Mass Communication B.Sc.
- Public Administration B.Sc.
- Statistics B.Sc.
These programmes have received the stamp of approval from the National University Commission (NUC), ensuring that graduates are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme upon successful completion.
- Candidates who selected IMT, Enugu as their first choice in the 2023 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Those with National Diploma from recognized Polytechnics in Nigeria applying for Direct Entry in the 2023 UTME are also eligible.
- Candidates must possess five (5) Credit Passes in not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
Screening Fee: N2,000
- Visit the institute’s website www.imt.edu.ng.
- Click on “ONLINE PORTAL.”
- Select “APPLY” at the top right-hand corner of the website and fill out the application form.
- Choose INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE.
- Proceed to ANY BANK and pay the Registration fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Alternatively, candidates can pay using their credit card through the IMT Quickteller link: www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- After payment, print the application acknowledgment slip.
- Ensure to provide a valid email and phone number during the application process.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, will not conduct a POST-UTME Examination for the 2023/2024 admission into the Degree Programmes. Admission will be based on verified JAMB Scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O’Level upload on JAMB central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460 or 08035056675, or send an email to support@imt.