Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Relevant degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- A driver’s license may be required.
- The person could be ND, HND or BSc Holder
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.