It has been announced that the Bauchi State University Recruitment 2023 is underway. For candidates who want to apply for job vacancies in the Bauchi state university, this article provides information on the Bauchi State University recruitment portal (www.basug.edu.ng), the application form, the requirements, and the guidelines regarding the application process.
There has been an official recruitment process for academic and non-academic staff members of Bauchi State University by the governing council of the university. As a result, the Bauchi state University recruitment portal has now been opened for applications, so individuals who are interested in applying to the Bauchi state University job recruitment can go ahead and navigate to the platform in order to submit their applications.
It is possible for qualified individuals who wish to switch careers into the public sector or new graduates who wish to begin their academic career journey in Bauchi State University to access the online recruitment form for 20 A job at Bauchi State University is a great opportunity to advance your career in the public sector.
Candidates are urged to apply for jobs at Bauchi state University by visiting the university’s employment portal at www.basug.edu.ng.
If you are seeking employment with Bauchi State University, there are a limited number of positions available, and only qualified candidates can be considered. Therefore, we will list below the requirements you will need to meet in order to be considered for the job.
Bauchi State Government Recruitment 2023 Positions
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2023.
Bauchi State Government Recruitment Requirements 2023
- Applicants must possess the required educational qualifications outlined in the Bauchi State Government recruitment requirements.
- All applicants must also be Nigerian citizens and have a valid means of identification such as a National Identity Card or Passport.
- Furthermore, all applicants need to be of good character and health before they can be considered for the recruitment process.
How To Apply For Bauchi State Government Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications in fifteen (15) hard copies with updated Credentials and current Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full name, surname underlined
- Marital status and number of Children
- Date and Place of Birth, Local Government Area and State of Origin Telephone Number(s) and e-mail address(es)
- Current Postal Address and Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic honours and membership of professional bodies
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Present Employer, status and salary
- Evidence of proficiency in information and communication Technology (ICT)
- Evidence of Medical fitness from a recognized Government Hospital
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees one of whom must be the present employer.
Applications are to be addressed and submitted under confidential cover, in envelopes marked at the upper left-hand corner “Application for the post of Librarian” to:
Bauchi State University, Gadau
P.M.B 065, Itas-Gadau L.G.A
Please subscribe to our job notifications if you would like to stay up to date with all the news and updates regarding Bauchi state University recruitment 2023. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop a comment, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.