Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Supervisor
- Provides administrative support to project administration and project management.
- Maintain accurate records of all information related to projects for documentation, clarification, and presentation to management.
- Provide support to the project by providing and managing resources requested
- Ensure project is continually pushed forward by procuring supplies, visiting worksites, and preparing reports.
- Keep track of project and project expenditures.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking project progress, scheduling, and project status.
- Offer general assistance to Project management team as needed.
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Must have at least 7 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience supervising activities in a base yard will be an advantage.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Strong Analytical abilities.
- Business knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th September, 2021.