Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Employment Type: Full-time
About The Sellafield Graduate Trainee Program
Must have a B.Sc from a credited University / Polytechnic in the following disciplines:
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, and Political Science.
Education Requirement for Sellafield Graduate Trainee Program For The Available Trainee Programs
We are currently building a team of young and talented generalists.
Preferred candidates must possess the following qualifications:
– BSc qualification
– Minimum of second class upper credit
– NYSC Certification
Other Requirements For Sellafield Graduate Trainee Program
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Computer literate: ability to navigate through portal system and experience in Microsoft office (word, excel, and powerpoint).
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creativ
- Applicants are required to pass the EQ and Aptitude test provided
Recruitment Process For sellafield Graduate Trainee Program
Candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted for a computer based Aptitude test. Those who are successful in the aptitude test will attend the sellafield Assessment Centre. Thereafter, successful candidates may receive job offers and on acceptance we will begin pre-boarding in preparation for their first day at sellafield.
Among other functions, preferred candidates will be required to:
– Learn on the job and accumulate as much experience and practical knowledge as possible
– Work with designated line managers to attain productivity
– Keep up with the latest developments in the field of work.
– Develop decision making, analyzing and troubleshooting skills while on the job.
– Prepare and document reports on activities
How to Apply For sellafield Graduate Trainee Program
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date