The National Youth Service Corps wish to notify the public that NYSC Timetable 2021 for Batch A, B, C mobilization is out. The timetable / calendar contain camp actiivities of the service year. The National Youth Service Corps official timetable for Mobilization of 2021 Batch “B” Stream I, II Service Year is concluded .
Please be inform that the NYSC 2021 Mobilization has been set to commence this year , due to the COVID-19 pandemic National Youth Service Corps program has been split into different batches and streams – Batch A, B & C / Stream 1 & 2.
This is a good news to those who has been on the waiting list
For those who has been asking questions about the much awaited timetable, we now have a first hand information and latest news directly from NYSC.
YOU still have the best time to go through the NYSC Calendar we have provided you.Mobilized NYSC corps members are required to also check NYSC Senate List 2021 For Batch A,B,C Mobilization. This list contains the senate approved list for 2021
NYSC Timetable 2021 for BATCH B Mobilization
We are glad to provide you with the NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2021 Batch ‘B’ that will assist prospective corps members for the 2021 Stream 1 & 2 scheduled to commence.
PLEASE NOTE: The full timetable as released by NYSC is available at the end of this post. It shows the National Youth Service Corps program of events and date. It’s advisable you make references to it.
NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2021 Batch ‘B’
Uploading of locally trained graduates into NYSC portal Commenced on the 31st May and to end 15th June, 2021. The Commencement of 2021 Batch “B” Online registration is to be announced later.
1 2021 Batch ‘A’ Post Mobilisation Workshop 21st – 24th June 2021
2 2021 Batch ‘B’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop 27th June – 1st July 2021
3 Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 31st May – 28th June 2021
4 Submission of Hard Copies of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 28th June – 5th July 2021
5 On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 29th June – 12th July 2021
6 Pre-camp Physical Verification of Credentatials of Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates 12th – 17th July 2021
7 Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 29th June – 5th July 2021
8 Action by ICT Department 20th – 24th July 2021
9 Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs 24th – 26th July 2021
10 Delivery of Manual Call-up Letters to Institutions 24th – 26th July 2021
11 2021 Batch B Orientation Course
NYSC Mobilization Requirements (NYSC Mobilization Time-Table)
Prospective corps members ready to be mobilizes for Batch ‘B’ Stream 1 & 2 requires the originals and photocopies of the following documents
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete official transcript of the first Degree or HND course
- Marksheet (for Indian Universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE. NECO, IGCE, GCSE, high diploma for those schooled in USA etc. Note that Online Result Print out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) in not more than 2 sittings.
- Please note that persons who did TOP UP programme/Course are required to upload their foundation certificate eg APTECH, OND, NIIT, IMFORMATICS etc.
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigerian/Optometrists Association
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria.
- Nurses are to present original License and certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Medical Laboratory scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists of Nigeria.
How To Check NYSC Timetable 2021
Apart from the fact that Timetable gives you the chance to know the date and time for each of the NYSC events and programs for your service year, it can also grant you the chance of not missing your service year. To check & verify the authentic time table
- Log in to NYSC portal:https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/home
- Click on the visit the main site icon
- Go to the news section and click on the 2021 Batch ‘A’ Timetable