Apply for Maersk Recruitment 2021 jobs vacancies & careers, jobs: For Customer Experience Counter Agent job recruitment (HND/BSc in any discipline). This Maersk jobs in Nigeria is open until the closing date. Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
Maersk Recruitment 2021
Maersk Line announce the opening of its jobs vacancies & career advertisement portal for recruitment of graduates to fill the various positions.
Latest Jobs In Nigeria At Maersk Line
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Titile: Customer Experience Counter Agent
About The Position
- Deliver excellent customer experience.
- Prompt turnaround of service requests and execution of operational activities.
- Prompt issue resolution and proactive exceptions management.
- Ensure proper and accurate documentation validation prior receipt and processing.
- Own customer registration on the website, onboarding and education on usage of selfservice tools.
- Continuously find ways to improve counter processes and act on them.
- Maintain positive energy and synergy with colleagues.
- Maintain positive collaboration and interactions with crossfunctional teams.
- Clearly demonstrate CARE PRO behaviors in every customer interaction.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of received documents prior filing and dispatch to archive.
- Work closely with the OTCX team to achieve joint objectives.
- Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the Maersk values.
Requirements For Maersk Job Recruitment
- Minimum HND or BSc in any discipline.
- Proficient use (above average skill) in the use of Microsoft office tools i.e. excel, word and power point etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- High attention to detail, proactive person with a service oriented mindset.
- Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
- Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
- Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values.
- Ability to work independently and within team and meet agreed deadlines.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- We offer a position in a challenging and everchanging environment in which you will sharpen your industry knowledge as well as your communication skills and techniques. You will have a chance to focus on creating valuable relationships with our current and new customers.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2021.
Method of Application for Maersk Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online