Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channelled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator / Educator (Coding and Robotics) – Female Only
Location: Galadima, Gwarinpa – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering / Education Technology.
- Effective Instructor in Coding and ICT for Primary school and Secondary School.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/programs.
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to motivate, direct, and train people and collaborate and interact with others effectively and productively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing, and prioritizing objectives.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text-based programming like Python, Java or C++, HTML, CSS,
- Develop a specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic, and critical thinking. Courses should be developmentally appropriate and engaging.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Grade one to Grade twelve
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong technology skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional technology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with school policy.
- Knowledge of Robotics or 3D Animation, Virtual Reality will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.