10.Check JAMB Admission Status
Candidates who took the JAMB UTME examination can use this service to check their admission status into any tertiary institution the have applied for admission. This service by JAMB is made available to the prospective candidates for free and it is solely available on the JAMB web portal.
JAMB CAPS Portal For Checking Admission Status on
The Joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) developed a portal that help coordinate all admission processes. This web portal is called JAMB CAPS. We are going to show how you can check your admission status on the JAMB CAPS login portal.
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility./Login
- At the top right of your google chrome browser screen, you will see a vertical three-dotted line. Click on it.
- You will see various options.., click on desktop site
- Enter your log-in details in the appropriate space.
- Click on the “Access my CAPS” button. You will be redirected to the caps page.
- Locate the “Admission Status” and click on it. Your admission status will be displayed.
Top Jobs In Nigeria Now
- British Cohttps://www.uncil Recruitment 2021 (3 Positions), Jobs Vacancies & Careers Portal Click Here To View Details
- Jumia Recruitment 2021 (6 Positions), Jobs Vacancies & Career Openings Click Here To View Details
- Rosabon Financial Services Recruitment 2021 (7 Positions), Jobs Vacancies & Careers Click Here To View Details
- NYIF Verification Message: How To verify their BVN For Pre-qualified messages: https://nyif.nmfb.com/app Click Here To View Details
- La Sien Bottling Company Graduate Internship Programme 2021 | How To Apply
- Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021 | How To Apply Click Here To View Details
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships and Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships Application 2021/2721 Click Here To View Details
JAMB Admission Portal Login
>> 2021 JAMB registration Officially Begins – Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially begun registration of candidates for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Read More
>> LIST OF ACCREDITTED CENTRES FOR 2021 UTME/DE REGISTRATION
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) have released the list of centers qualified to carry out registration and sales of form for the 2021 UTME Exam.
>> NIN is mandatory for 2021 JAMB Says JAMB Registrar
JAMB UTME has Made NIN mandatory for the prospective candidates for the 2021 registration, FG Says that the use of a National Identification Number (NIN) is a mandatory requirement for UTME registration. This was made known by the Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu, in Abuja during the 2020 Ministerial press briefing. Read more
>> 2021 JAMB Form Delayed Due To Covid-19 : The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) said that the 2021 form sale exercise was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. the board official therefore promise that the commencement of the sale of both documents and the conduct of the examinations would be announced not later than March 24. He urged prospective candidates and parent to remain calm as the board is currently putting every thing in place to ensure the success of 2021 JAMB.. read more
How To Access JAMB Portal Login 2021
To visit the JAMB online portal follow the following staeps
- Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Select any of the post registration e-facility services available
- Click on the proceed button to complete your registration.
The legal instrument establishing the Board was promulgated by the Act (No. 2 of 1978) of the Federal Military Government on 13th February, 1978. By August 1988, the Federal Executive Council amended Decree No. 2 of 1978. The amendments have since been codified into Decree No. 33 of 1989, which took effect from 7th December, 1989. Decree No. 2 of 1978 (amended by Decree No. 33 of 1989) empowered the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board to:
(a) conduct Matriculation Examination for entry into all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education (by whatever name called) in Nigeria
(b) appoint Examiners, Moderators, Invigilators, members of the Subject Panels and committees and other persons with respect to matriculation examinations and any other matters incidental thereto or connected therewith.
(c) place suitably qualified candidates in the tertiary institutions after having taken into account:
(i) the vacancies available in each tertiary institution