Apply for Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Internship Programme 2021 as Portal is now open. This Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme is paid opportunity for the Nigerian youths. The official application Application Portal: https://fmysd-esp.com/work-experience.
Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Internship Programme 2021 Advertisement
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development announce the opening of its portal for internship opportunity. We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Work Experience Programme (Internship)
Locations: The 6 Geo-political zones
To enhance the employability of Nigerian youth, the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has designed the Work Experience Programme (WEP). The WEP is designed to provide paid internship opportunities to at least 2,550 Nigerian youths across different industry sectors as follows:
- Civil Service (Government Agencies)
- Manufacturing (FMCGs, Agriculture, Energy)
- Information Technology (Software & Hardware, Telecommunications)
- Construction (Architecture, Engineering, Surveying)
- Financial (Commercial Banks, Credit Institutions)
- Social Justice (NGOs, Law Firms)
About Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Work Experience Program
- The Work Experience Program (WEP) aims to ensure that young people acquire a level of experience and hone their employability skills, to make them suitable for employment and to acquire the required skills for self-development and crucial to thriving in the 21st Century world of work.
- The youth will undergo a 3-month paid internship based on their profile, discipline and location. The program will take place in multiple locations across all states of the 6 Geo-political zones, including the Federal Capital Territory.
- The Work Experience Program (WEP) initiative is a three-month internship programme that will provide participants with the opportunity to gain knowledge and develop skills and workplace competencies that increase their potential for a successful employment.
Criteria for Selection
This programme is available to the literate population only. In addition, the following have been set as the basic pre-conditions for selection:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Must have completed at a University Degree, Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or a National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Applicant must have, at least one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card – PVC, Drivers’ License).
- Willing to undertake some travel if selected and the physical training location is not in their state of residence
- Ability to communicate fluently in English language.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge, and mentor peers within their immediate environment.
Eligibility Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme
To be eligible for this training programme, candidates must:
Benefits to Successful Interns
- Provides you with an opportunity to relate career courses with workplace scenarios.
- Gives you valuable insight into the diversity of employees in the workplace.
- Prepares you for the demands and expectations of the fast-evolving world of work.
- Improves your soft skills such as emotional intelligence, teamwork, people skills confidence, and problem-solving.
- Provides you with appropriate knowledge, skills, and attitudes concerning both paid and unpaid work.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Internship 2021
Note: Application is free and no registration fee is required.