Trainee Field Engineer at an Indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company. An indigenous Oil and Gas servicing company in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Field Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.