Bell Oil & Gas engages prospective candidates who strive to be the best at what they do. We are constantly updating and expanding our database of qualified professionals in different fields to meet our immediate and long term manpower requirements. We also look out for experienced professionals aspiring to join E & P companies in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
JOB TITLE: ORDER PROCESSING OFFICER
REPORTS TO: Valve Plant Team Lead
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
JOB SUMMARY: Making sure customers receive their products in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure accuracy of Job Work Order paperwork for assembled and repaired valves.
- Conduct final testing on assembled and repaired valves.
- Promptly communicate important quality concerns to management.
- Ensure that all goods for shipment have the appropriate shipping documents prior to shipment and appropriate transactions are completed within SAP.
- Ensure timely receipt of materials against purchase orders to support customer demand and delivery.
- Ensure that all goods received in inventory have the appropriate shipping documents and are properly labelled.
- Perform large volumes of material transactions with speed and accuracy utilizing SAP.
- Establish and communicate production activities by monitoring open orders, tracking the progress of production, and reviewing factors that affect delivery.
- Monitor and report On-Time Delivery performance.
- Assist in the packing and preparation of goods for shipment.
PERSON SPECIFICATION/ QUALIFICATIONS
- A B.SC Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of Order Processing/Fulfillment Activity
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with an ERP Software.
- Possess strong planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Be proficient in testing methods and data entry.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in team settings.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to interact with employees at all levels
- Detail orientation
- Sound stamina, accuracy, and record -keeping skill