Online NYSC Portal Login Dashboard 2021 | Mobilization & Senate list
The article will guide Prospective corps members on NYSC website for Registration Requirements. This NYSC login portal was launched to provide Guidelines on Payment · Change of Date of Birth · F.A.Qs · Important Information, verification & mobilization on the NYSC 2021 Portal https://portal.nysc.org.ng. The National Youth Service Corps is a program set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation building and the development of the country. NYSC wish to inform prospective corps members about NYSC registration application form, Senate List for Batch A,B , C, Mobilization time table and Camp addresses nationwide. This NYSC login portal is usually open for re-mobilization after the end of the Orientation Course for the current Batch (during the last Stream). Keep checking the NYSC online portal
- APPLY: MTN Scholarship Application Commence
- Benson Idahosa University Recruitment 2021, Application Details & Requirements
Notification To All Batch B Corps Members
All PCM are to note the following dates: Batch ‘B’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop commence on 27th June – 1st July 2021. Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 31st May – 28th June 2021 while Submission of Hard Copies of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 28th June – 5th July 2021. Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs 24th – 26th July 2021
The final delivery of Manual Call-up Letters to Institutions 24th – 26th July 2021
How To Login To NYSC Portal Login Dashboard 2021
To access and login to your account at Portal follow the steps below.
- Visit NYSC dashboard: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/,
- Click on “Mobilization 2021 Batch ‘B’,
- click on Fresh Registration link, if you are registering for the first time. If you have registered before, proceed to step 4 below
- Click on login icon,
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the space provided,
- Click on “Resume
Please Note: The NYSC web portal is usually open for re-mobilization after the end of the Orientation Course for the current Batch (during the last Stream). Keep checking the portal
NYSC Dashboard | portal.nysc.org.ng
This portal has a lot of things to offer at this time.
- Certificate Verification Portal: Click on the ‘proceed to verification’ to launch the application. To create a new account, click on the “Sign up” link. On the next page, click on “Make Payment”. Fill the form and make subscription payment.To create a new account, click on the “Sign up” link. On the next page, click on “Make Payment”. Fill the form and make subscription payment. After successful payment, you will be redirected to login page to start verification. Click on the ‘proceed to verification’ to launch the application.
- Check you payment status: The NYSC login Dashboard is also a place to check the status of any of your payments relating to the NYSC scheme.
- Visit NYSC website for information and updates: The National Youth Service Corps official homepage is a place you can get latest updates about the scheme, you can visit the homepage from the portal
How To check Your status on NYSC Portal Login Dashboard
- Visit the NYSC online portal
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
If you are succesfully mobilized, you can Go to NYSC website portal Login with your registered email and password. Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
This can happen when there have been too many failed attempts to log into your NYSC account. Simply follow the instructions listed before you can try to login again. If you are unsure of your password, try to reset it.
NYSC Batch B Registration 2021
NYSC Online Registration 2021 Form is out for Batch A, B, C mobilization as announced the Portal. All prospective corps members are by this notice required to complete their online application process before the closing date.
Follow the following steps to complete your NYSC online registration form:
- Check Senate list for verification of your records.
If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2021 Batch ‘B’.
- Visit the NYSC login Portal to proceed and complete your registration.
- Those that have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account. Instead, click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration if you are one of those that were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp,
- prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make the payment).
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a program set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation building and the development of the country. There is no military conscription in Nigeria, but since 1973 graduates of universities and later polytechnics have been required to take part in the National Youth Service Corps program for one year. This is known as national service year.
For latest update on the NYSC online login portal, use the comment section below and we promise to respond to you as quick as we can. You can also visit the NYSC frequently asked question section to clear your doubt