NASIMS Portal Login 2021 Link
This article will guide you on Npower portal for batch C stream 1 & 2 redeployment, Physical verification & enrolment portal | nasims.gov.ng. The NASIMS online portal is for volunteer verification & to update their records. National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is Web portal of Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development created to ease the challenges faced by the applicants. The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria (NASIMS) login portal [https://nasims.gov.ng] is launched by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development for Npower batch c Applicants and other NSIP Programmes Beneficiaries.
All batch C of the npower are advised to follow all guide in this page to be successful in their test. Solution to issue concerning the NASIMS batch c programme is also provided.
NASIMS Jobs In Nigeria
- Schlumberger Recruitment 2021 (2 Positions) Job Vacancies & Application Portal…Apply Here
- Spectrum Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021 (5 Positions) Job Vacancies & Application Portal…Apply Here
- IT Support Officer at Spectrum Microfinance Bank Limited…Apply Here
- Flour Mills Recruitment 2021 (3 Positions) Job Vacancies & Application Form…Apply Here
- PPC Limited Recruitment 2021 (5 Positions) Job Vacancies & Application Portal…Apply Here
NASIMS redeployment requests Portal – Batch C
All redeployment requests to different state of residence should please send an email to email@example.com stating the reason(s) for redeployment and attach supporting documents where necessary.
Redeployment to change PPA within state of residence should follow the instruction below;
- Login to your self-service portal and click the “deployment” tab
- Click the “redeployment” button.
- Click on “see the available PPAs”.
- Click on “apply for redeployment”
- Provide redeployment information required.
- Select a preferred Place of Primary Assignment from the list provided
- Click “Submit Request”
- The following channels may be utilized for complaints or enquires
- Dedicated support center: 01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
- USSD: *45665#
After successful completion of the redeployment request, you will be contacted within 48 hours of status of request. If you are not contacted within 48 hours, please call the customer care number on 092203102, 018888148 >
How To Login To NASIMS Portal Login 2021
The steps below shows you how to check if you made it to the NASIMS Batch C final list.
- Visit the N-Power official portal at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your phone number or email address in the required column
- Click on the Submit button to see if you have transitioned from pre-selected applicants to beneficiaries.
How To Check Npower Batch C Stream 1 Deployment On NASIMS Npower Portal
Npower Batch C applicants can now check their NASIMS npower portal for their deployment status. Follow the simple steps below to check your deployment status, assigned supervisor and how to accept or reject PPA.
- Clicking on the npower NASIMS deployment tab,
- You will see your place of primary assignment, entitled monthly stipend and his or her PPA letter for immediate download (see attached screenshot).
- Download the PPA/deployment letter
- take the deployment letter to your assigned supervisor at your place of primary assignment not exceeding three days from the date of printout.
- Assigned supervisor will screen your documents and tick the accepted or rejected box,
- if you are accepted, you are to re-upload the acceptance letter to your NASIMS portal again,
- When going to your PPA please go with all the documents you uploaded on the Npower NASIMS 2021 portal.
Please note, if the Npower programme is not available in your local government area, then choose another program and exercise patience and keep checking your NASIMS portal for updates on your deployment status.
N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665#
To check your selection/shortlist status please follow the steps below (see attached screenshot)
1) An Npower Batch C applicant should dial the USSD code *45665#
2) An Npower Batch C applicant should select number 1 Npower from the screen prompt
3) The Npower Batch C applicant will be taken to another screen prompt where the Npower Batch C applicant will input his or her BVN
4) After inputting your BVN the Npower Batch C applicant will be able to confirm his or her selection status
For the time being, you might receive record not found, incorrect MMI, ecsetera, due to technical issues and traffic congestion, so an Npower Batch C applicant should keep trying.
NASIMS biometric enrollment
N-Power Batch C Volunteers can use their smart phones or other mobile devices that has the fingerprint sensor feature to capture their fingerprint.
- Login to Nasims online Portal:
- and click on the login link
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send”
- Go to congratulatory messages underneath their dashboard profile, under the “Verification” tab, after logging into their NASIMS verification portal.
- download the nasims biometric software If you do not have one
NASIMS Biometric Enrolment Confirmation For Batch C Stream 1
For most of you who experienced some difficulties while doing your Npower biometric enrolment and were not sure if your Fingerprints were successfully captured, here is a step by step procedures on how to check your Npower Batch C Biometric Enrollment status.
- Visit www.nasims.gov.ng
- Login with your Email or Application ID and Password
- Click on “Verification” to confirm if your biometric is successful
Required Documents For Batch C Stream 1 Verification
To be able to access the National Social Investment Program of Nigeria (NASIMS) login portal, the following documents would be required:
- Academics credentials such as O level certificates and degree certifucates
- All eligible n-power batch are expected to have obtained their NIN and linked such with their phone numbers
- Applicants are to have their NYSC certificates ready
- Print out of the data page during the course if registering for the program
- Other documents that might be required are Bank verification number and account number, birth certificates and local government of origin.
Please note that before you login to the NASIMS test portal to take your test, it is expected that you must first update your record in the portal. A detailed guideline is provided below.
NASIMS Record Update
Instruction to all Npower batch C beneficiaries:
- Visit the NASIMS update portal
- Click on the login link and enter your user name and password created during your registration.
- Click on the forgot password if you can not remember your user name or password and enter your N-POWER application email then Click on “Send Link”
- You will receive a feedback email from the NASIMS team, follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Once you have successfully reset your password, login to update your records.If you have other enquiry or query, please call 018885011 or 08176551162 or send a message to email@example.com.
HOW TO FIX NASIMS ID, PASSWORD ERROR, WRONG BIRTH DATE ON NASIMS
1) Password Reset:
for those of you having password Error, the tips below will help you fix it
When you send a password reset link to your email and all you get is your password has been successfully reset without resetting it, go back to the NASIMS portal and resend the link again to get the password reset link to reset your password
While sending the password reset link, you may get a response that something has gone wrong try again pop-up message. Do not stop, Click the send link button until you get a green success pop-up message. The same thing goes for you when resetting your password in your email inbox.
This article will address three (3) key issues as concerns the NASIMS web test for n-power batch c test.
BVN Validation Portal
All n-power batch C shortlisted candidates should make sure the BVN number in their profile is correct. To ensure that the have the correct BVN in their account, it is required the carry out BVN validation.
Follow the steps below to validate your n-power BVN
- Login to NASIMS portal
- Click On your profile code, and then
- Click on the BVN validation link, enter your details including date of birth, phone number (used in receiving bank alert), email address, and your BVN number.
- Click on the validate button.
About N-SIP Npower NASIMS
Under the N-Power Programme, over Five Hundred unemployed youths have been given income-generating opportunities. The Batch C of the N-Power Programme is also set to kick off across the nation. Furthermore, over Eight Million Primary 1-3 children in public schools are receiving a meal per day under the NHGSF Programme. The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria (NASIMS) is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office.
The N-SIP schemes administered by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development includes:
- Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT)
- National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP)
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP)
How To Take Test On NASIMS PORTAL Login
This NASIMS Test portal can only be accessed after you have successfully update your record as specified above Please ensure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS online portal before taking this test.
To Take the NASIMS test, login Login to your NASIMS Account:
NASIMS test Requirements
- Ensure you have good internet network work and that your environment is free from any form of distraction.
- This NASIMS test contain 10 questions in all for 20 minutes and should be taken once
- You are not required to use calculator
- You can skip any question to be answered later, Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
Npower NASIMS Shortlist Portal Issues & Solutions
Here we address common issues encountered by most candidates in the process of checking their names in the shortlist portal
- Npower Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later Issue: We have to address this issue as Many N-Power Batch C applicants have been worried over the “Transaction Failed, Please Try Later” prompt.Please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant, trying to login and keep facing this issue on the N-Power portal…Read More
- NASIMS Biometric Softwware Download App: NPower batch C have you downloaded & Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer/Laptop? if no, then here is how you can do it now…Read more
- NPower Batch C Retake Test Issue: Most N-Power Batch C shortlisted applicants have been confused, because on Login into their N-Power portal, they keep getting the prompt to “retake test…Read more