NASIMS Portal Login 2021 | Npower Portal
This article will guide you on Npower portal login for batch C finger print enrolment | https://nasims.gov.ng. The NASIMS online portal is for volunteer verification & to update their records. National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is Web portal of Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development created to ease the challenges faced by the applicants. The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria (NASIMS) login portal [https://nasims.gov.ng] is launched by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development for Npower batch c Applicants and other NSIP Programmes Beneficiaries.
All batch C of the npower are advised to follow all guide in this page to be successful in their test. Solution to issue concerning the NASIMS batch c programme is also provided.
NASIMS Portal Login 2021 For Npower Shortlist
The steps below shows you how to check if you made it to the NASIMS Batch C final list.
- Visit the N-Power official portal at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your phone number or email address in the required column
- Click on the Submit button to see if you have transitioned from pre-selected applicants to beneficiaries.
NASIMS biometric enrollment Portal Login
N-Power Batch C Volunteers can use their smart phones or other mobile devices that has the fingerprint sensor feature to capture their fingerprint.
- Login to Nasims online Portal:
- and click on the login link
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send”
- Go to congratulatory messages underneath their dashboard profile, under the “Verification” tab, after logging into their NASIMS verification portal.
- download the nasims biometric software If you do not have one
Latest Jobs In Nigeria For npower NASIMS Today
>> NDLEA Shortlist 2021 For Final Screening Of Narcotic Officers & Narcotic Assistants…Read more
>> NYSC News Update 2021, Senate List, Remobilization & Registration News, Stream 1,2,3 News…Read more
>> Massive Teaching & Non-Teaching Staffs Recruitment In Canadian-Nigerian International School in Umuahia…Read more
>> NPower News Today 2021, Enrolment, Shortlist, Latest On NEXIT News & Batch C…Read more
>> Amazuma group recruitment 2021, Jobs Vacancies & Application Portal…Read more
Required Documents For NASIMS Verification
To be able to access the National Social Investment Program of Nigeria (NASIMS) login portal, the following documents would be required:
- Academics credentials such as O level certificates and degree certifucates
- All eligible n-power batch are expected to have obtained their NIN and linked such with their phone numbers
- Applicants are to have their NYSC certificates ready
- Print out of the data page during the course if registering for the program
- Other documents that might be required are Bank verification number and account number, birth certificates and local government of origin.
Please note that before you login to the NASIMS test portal to take your test, it is expected that you must first update your record in the portal. A detailed guideline is provided below.
How To Update Your Record On The NASIMS Online Test Portal
Instruction to all Npower batch C beneficiaries:
- Visit the NASIMS update portal: https://nasims.gov.ng
- Click on the login link and enter your user name and password created during your registration.
- Click on the forgot password if you can not remember your user name or password and enter your N-POWER application email then Click on “Send Link”
- You will receive a feedback email from the NASIMS team, follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Once you have successfully reset your password, login to update your records.If you have other enquiry or query, please call 018885011 or 08176551162 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO FIX NASIMS ID, PASSWORD ERROR, WRONG BIRTH DATE ON NASIMS
1) Password Reset:
for those of you having password Error, the tips below will help you fix it
When you send a password reset link to your email and all you get is your password has been successfully reset without resetting it, go back to the NASIMS portal and resend the link again to get the password reset link to reset your password
While sending the password reset link, you may get a response that something has gone wrong try again pop-up message. Do not stop, Click the send link button until you get a green success pop-up message. The same thing goes for you when resetting your password in your email inbox.
This article will address three (3) key issues as concerns the NASIMS web test for n-power batch c test.
NASIMS BVN Validation Portal
for any n-power batch c to take the ongoing test on NASIMS online web portal. He/she must validate BVN. This is an important part of the process. The NASIMS BVN validation is to confirm the authenticity of the npower applicants. To Validate you BVN successfully, follow the following steps:
- login to your NASIMS Dashboard
- Click on the BVN validation link, enter your details including date of birth, phone number (used in receiving bank alert), email address, and your BVN number.
- Click on the validate button.
About N-SIP Npower NASIMS
Under the N-Power Programme, over Five Hundred unemployed youths have been given income-generating opportunities. The Batch C of the N-Power Programme is also set to kick off across the nation. Furthermore, over Eight Million Primary 1-3 children in public schools are receiving a meal per day under the NHGSF Programme. The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria (NASIMS) is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office.
The N-SIP schemes administered by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development includes:
- Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT)
- National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP)
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP)
Npower NASIMS Shortlist Portal Issues & Solutions
Here we address common issues encountered by most candidates in the process of checking their names in the shortlist portal
- Npower Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later Issue: We have to address this issue as Many N-Power Batch C applicants have been worried over the “Transaction Failed, Please Try Later” prompt.Please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant, trying to login and keep facing this issue on the N-Power portal…Read More
- NASIMS Biometric Softwware Download App: NPower batch C have you downloaded & Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer/Laptop? if no, then here is how you can do it now…Read more
- NPower Batch C Retake Test Issue: Most N-Power Batch C shortlisted applicants have been confused, because on Login into their N-Power portal, they keep getting the prompt to “retake test…Read more
How To Take Test On NASIMS PORTAL Login
This NASIMS Test portal can only be accessed after you have successfully update your record as specified above Please ensure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS online portal before taking this test.
To Take the NASIMS test, login Login to your NASIMS Account: https://nasims.gov.ng/login
NASIMS test Requirements
- Ensure you have good internet network work and that your environment is free from any form of distraction.
- This NASIMS test contain 10 questions in all for 20 minutes and should be taken once
- You are not required to use calculator
- You can skip any question to be answered later, Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.