An Agency of government statutorily charged with law enforcement in Nigeria is searching for qualified, intelligent, patriotic and committed individuals to fill various positions in the following fields below:
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Maths / Statistics
- Political Science
- Estate Management
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Metallurgical & material, Electrical)
- Medical Laboratory Science / Technology,
- Mass Communication
- Secretariat Studies
- RC:001: Applicants must have a First Degree or Higher with working knowledge in Computer especially Microsoft Word, Excel, IOS Pages, Numbers and other relevant packages and a minimum of 1 to 3 years cognate experience.
- RC:002: Applicants must have a First Degree or Higher National Diploma with working knowledge in Computer especially Microsoft Word Excel, IOS Pages, Numbers and other relevant packages and 1 to 3 years cognate experience.
- RC:003: Applicants Must possess ND, with a working knowledge in Computer operations or 1 to 3 years cognate experience.
- RC:004: Applicants must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, Trade Test, and valid Driver’s license.
- RC:005: Applicants must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and valid Driver’s license.
- RC:006: Applicants must possess at least five credits in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- RC:007: Applicants must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- RC:008: Applicants must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- RC:009: Applicants must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age. Also, applicants applying for (RC 008 & RC 009) must not be less than 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters) height as at the time of application.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally healthy
- Minimum requirements for RC 001, RC 002 and RC 003: Second Class Lower /Lower credit.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The recruitment agency will never request for fee or any other form of payment from applicants to process their application.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- It is an offence to provide false information while filling this employment form.