Ama-Zuma Group is an indigenous company full incoporated. We have 3 subsidiaries; Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Bureau de Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Manager
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the availability and use of the right tools and equipment in the maintenance workshop.
- Establish Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all maintenance/repair work of the company.
- Prioritize and assign scheduled work to subordinates to meet company’s deadlines and customers’ needs.
- Coordinate, schedule and audit transport fleet and equipment maintenances and repairs tom include preventive, mechanical and electrical repair to tractors, trucks and trailers.
- Ensure quality of work (maintenance and repair) on fleet and equipment.
- Ensure proper updating of fleet maintenance job cards.
Reduce fleet downtime by providing speedy rescue to distressed company’s vehicles and equipment
- Negotiate service (maintenance/repair) offers to ensure cost efficiencies.
- Coach fleet drivers on identification of faults and ways of reporting feedback.
- Monitor and analyze fleet maintenance/repair costs, fuel consumption, rectify defects as required, and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventory of replaced parts and equipment.
- Ensure safe work environment and good housekeeping to avoid infractions on statutory regulation.
- Communicate maintenance requirements of transport fleet and implement approved correction actions as required.
- Complete periodic performance reviews of maintenance staff and jointly determine areas of development and training requirement.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of maintenance personnel.
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, costs and other metrics.
- Prepare and submit regular (daily, weekly, and monthly) maintenance/repair reports, and parts usage for Management appraisal.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification with 6 – 12 years work experience.
N200,000 – N220,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the position title as the heading “Transport Manager”