Philban Consulting is a recruitment and employment platform. We offer high-quality services to provide our clients with staff from various fields in different business sectors such as accounting, finance, front desk managers, office management, hospitality management, chefs, drivers etc.
Our services are affordable, very reliable and safe. We are just a phone call away. It is easy to understand that strong leaders and strong teams are directly linked to an organization’s success. Phil Ban has continued to help organizations maximize the potential of their human resources. Though we have a myriad of tools in our toolkit, they all directly support one of three aspects of an optimized workplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within the organization
- Conduct orientation sessions
- Create training materials
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations
- Provide performance feedback
- Conduct continuing education training
- Provide leadership development education
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements and cost management
- Assist with the development of strategic plans
- Create testing and evaluation processes
- Prepare and implement training budget
- Conduct performance reviews
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops
- And any other responsibility required by the employer.
- Should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the hospitality industry (working experience in leading and recognized brands or International hotel brand will be an added advantage)
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to commute / relocate:Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Human resources or equivalent in a relevant area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability.
- Thorough understanding of training processes.
- Ability to moderate large groups.
- Do you have Close Proximity to Ikeja?
N70,000.00 – N100,000.00 per month
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.