UnoCasa is a full service Human Resources Consultancy business with focus on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Consultancy services. Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage and proffer people-centric solutions to ensure your team accomplish your business goals.
We are not your run of the mill HR Company, we believe in team diversity and teamwork; we believe that the workplace should have an ambience that inspires productivity of the team; and the application of technologies to enhance efficiency. We know that every business is unique and tailor HR solutions to your organisation’s needs.
Our clients are in various sectors not limited to engineering, education, health oil & gas, government, media, finance, retail, lifestyle, consultancy firms and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Recruitment & Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Managing Director
Directly Supervises: Technical recruitment and business development executives
- To lead the company’s technical recruitment services to clients in the oil and gas industry and support in the formulation and leadership of all business development efforts for the company.
- The ideal candidate’s responsibility will be to identify new business opportunities, develop strategic marketing and sales initiatives especially for technical recruitment services, implement sales strategy, and cultivate and manage key client relationships with the focus of growing the company’s existing client base within the oil and gas industry.
- Support the Managing Director in the implementation of business strategy as it relates to technical recruitment and business development
- Own the full recruitment process for clients (Contract & permanent), from taking informative briefs, CV Screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews
- Identify business opportunities (via daily print, e-media portal etc.) and develop (tendered and untendered) proposals for technical recruitment services
- Ensure timely and cost-effective supply of high-quality manpower, in terms of skill mix and numbers
- Liaise with clients on new proposals and manage existing relationships for continuity
- Prepare technical recruitment reports, make recommendations and forward same to the Managing Director
- Understand and deliver promptly on manpower requirements of (existing and prospective) client organizations
- Coordinate and manage recruitment process to ensure suitable candidate(s) for clients are selected and process is concluded on time and within budget
- Present invoices for services rendered and client follow up to ensure payment collection within maximum period allowed as per Stat Marine policy
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients, stakeholders, regulatory bodies and ensuring that value is provided accordingly.
- Develop commercials and work with key team mates to complete various Tenders and Vendor registrations for Clients
- Provide advice to management and ensure contracts are updated and renewed in a timely manner.
- Identify new opportunities within the existing market, cultivate, develop, and manage client relationships with strategic partners in the oil and gas industry, providing project expertise and recommendations on how to best serve client needs.
- Ensure that client expectations are met and exceed in terms of quality of service delivered.
- Research and establish new client accounts; liaise with clients and represent the company in face-to-face meetings.
- Work with other internal team managers to achieve specific organizational objectives.
- Writing and developing proposals by identifying client needs; work closely with project implementation team managers to generate estimates and proposals as part of the definition of time and expense projects through scoping estimates, charts, samples, etc.
- Perform any other task as may be required by management
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. A Master’s degree in Human Resources / Sales / Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience in sales and/or business development/ relationship management in the oil and gas sector with at least 7 years of cognate experience in technical recruitment services.
- An established network of marketing, business development and account management professionals.
- A strong customer orientation with the demonstrated ability to nurture key accounts.
- The ability to respond quickly and effectively to the needs of clients and internal stakeholders.
- Conceptual and strategic selling experience of solutions-based products and services.
- Project Management skills
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building business and overcoming obstacles.
- Demonstrated results in sales management, business development and P&L management. Previous experience in building and developing service-oriented teams.
- Prior experience in successfully delivering on annual sales quotas.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.