Ginos Ventures Limited is an indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa. We provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for several multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with over 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria!.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- To manage the company’s store and oversee all activities related to the store.
- To maintain proper records of all stocks that come in or leaves the store, plan and monitor stock levels.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and send reports to Management.
- Ensure that our accepted proper reorder level is maintained.
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
- Ensure that the store is always clean and all safety protocols are in place.
- Prepare detailed and accurate weekly and monthly Stock Movement and related Reports.
- Ensure accuracy of the stock levels at all times by conducting stock-taking as may be required, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, etc.
- Ensure adequate record keeping, manage all documentation to confirm stock levels, and maintain proper inventory control.
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the management.
- BSc. or HND in Inventory Management, Statistics, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Store Officer / Manager, Warehouse Manager or a similar role.
Required Skills, Competencies, and Qualities:
- Efficient in inventory management.
- Ability to work smart and use own initiatives.
- Numeracy skills.
- Warehouse management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other software relevant to inventory management.
- Effective communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.