Apply for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2022. Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2022
Title: 2022 Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme
- Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in our office locations. The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure Science, Environmental and Social)
- The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for Students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply For Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study)” as the subject of the email.
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s Name
- Name of University / Institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number / Student ID number
- Course of Study
- Required Duration / Period for Internship
- Contact Details (Address, Email, and Phone)
- Scanned Copy of Official Form / Letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).
- All applicants should have Personal and Valid Email account (for consistent communication).
- Industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.