Royal Exchange General Insurance Company has one of the largest branch networks in its sector with 16 branches nationwide and 4 Business Directorates.The Company started operations in Nigeria represented by Barclays Bank DCO in 1918. A branch of the then parent Company, Royal Exchange Assurance, London, (REA), was established in Lagos on February 28, 1921. REA was founded in 1720 and was one of the first two insurance companies to receive legal status by Royal Charter.
The Company elected to split its operations into Life and General Businesses during the 2007 recapitalization exercise. Upon this decision Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited (REGIC) was adopted as the name to underwrite general business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Sell Insurance policies to both Individuals and Companies.
- Call and meet with clients and potential clients to grow their customer base.
- Insurance Sales goal is to get information about clients’ needs and match them with insurance policies they offer.
- Meet and exceed sales Target
- B.Sc / HND / OND qualification with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Sales experience in an Insurance Company is a must.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.