Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Senior Storekeeper
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Manager
- The Senior storekeeper will be responsible for the supervision of storekeepers in various sites across the country.
- Supervise storekeepers in various sites making sure their records are correct and up to date.
- Monitor and develop skills and quality of work of storekeepers
- Centralize records of all company assets and shared resources including their movements among sites.
- Perform regular audits on sites
- Organize stock taking audits as and when needed
- Identify weakness of storekeepers and recommend training.
- Identify weaknesses in storekeeping procedures (and overall and individual sites) and recommend remedies.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 45 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education HND (Polytechnic)
- Degree title: HND or Higher degree
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- 10 years of experience in Major Construction Companies with supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the Construction process
- Team Player
- Leadership qualities
- Highly organized and attention to details.4
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online