Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an international Oil Service Company with a strong presence in Oil and Gas pipeline construction and facilities as well as related activities will be embarking on a major project soon. To meet the requirement of this project, They need suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onshore Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- As a Project Manager you are leading the project team and you are responsible for the successful completion of a project within time and budget
- Lead the team and execute the project within the safety rules and Quality standards.
- The first point of contact for the client.
- Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully within time and budget with the resources available and maximize the operational result and profit.
- Responsibility for your team, equipment, third party involvement and procurement for the project.
- Provide regular reports to the responsible manager and maintaining contacts with the supporting departments at the head office.
Skills & Experience
- An Degree or Advanced Degree education in Construction Engineering, Oil and Gas Engineering, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience in Pipeline Projects Management
- Extensive work experience in a comparable position in construction, dredging, pipeline installations on Oil and Gas EPC projects.
- Ambition to take on a management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on getting results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Good command of the English language and preferably other languages.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates interested in permanent roles should apply