Stedarol Global Concept Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Consultant
- Conducts research to understand how a company functions and where a company can improve
- Analyses gathered information to form a hypothesis of company weaknesses and how to fix them
- Interviews all necessary groups, such as employees, management, and stakeholders to aid in consultancy
- Runs workshops to train employees on updated protocols and rules
- Prepares reports, proposals, and presentations
- Stays current with latest trends in business and applies them to existing business models
- Travels to different job locations as required
- Evaluates competitors to pinpoint advantages or disadvantages in the current market
- Attends regular meetings to reevaluate new business model and adjusts as necessary
- Analyses financial statements including cash flow, net profit, expenditures, and revenues to find problematic areas
- Researches any organisation dysfunction and provides solutions for improvement
- Prepares recommendations on organisational improvement
- Discusses long-term goals of the business as these goals pertain to a new business model
- Works with members of own team to offer different ideas
- Clarifies strategic and operational problems and successes with management.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.