We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse Associate – KPOSS
Job Code: CSU0016
Grant duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaning and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
- If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for own clients/cases assignedby supervisor.
- Assist and encourageclients to accessmedical care.
- Enter units of service and client data on a timely basis into the registers.
- Maintain assigned clients’ medical and service record files and be responsible for files completeness.
- Conduct initial comprehensive assessment of clients ‘needs and support systems.
- Develop a comprehensive, individualized service plan and coordination of the services required for implementation of plans for clients.
- Monitor to assess the efficacy of the plan and periodic re-evaluation and revision of the plan as necessary.
- Refer appropriately to other AIDS and social service agencies.
- Provide HIV risk reduction education and prevention.
- Ensure client ‘s compliance with medications; educations necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree (required) in Nursing, Social Work or other related Degree in Social Services or Human Services.
- If employee is already licensed in their field, the expectation is that they follow through with all requirements to maintain their licensure in good standing.
- Experience providing HIV/AIDS-related social services, referred.
- Ability to communicate in client language.
- At least three (3) year of experience in direct service to HIV target population.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Nurse Associate KPOSS, Lagos, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU).
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the nextstage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.