NYIF News Today 2021 – latest updates on the N75 billion youth fund, shortlist and Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Registration 2021 – Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng. This Progam was flagged off by The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development, the application for the N75 billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) recently approved by the Federal Government.
- 1 NYIF Registration Form 2021 | Guide on NYIF Application portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng
NYIF News Today 2021 Updates
Total Of 1,003 Nigerians Disqualified From N12.5bn Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) – FG: Total Of 1,003 Nigerians Disqualified From N12.5bn Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) – FG. This report was released by the Ministry of Sport and Youth Development. The ministry says that a total of 1,003 Nigerians who applied for the Nigeria Youths Investment Funds (NYIF) have been disqualified…Read More
Ministry denies misappropriation of NYIF’s N75 billion Fund: The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development denied misappropriation of NYIF’s N75 billion Fund. This is contained in a statement by its Director (Media), Mallam Manga Mohammed, the ministry described the report as coming from “a mere press release deriving from a frivolous petition that contained fallacious claims and unfounded allegations…Read more
FG – Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Shortlists 10,000 Youths For Investment Fund Training, Disbursement : The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development through the FG on Tuesday, stated that out of the ongoing screening of over 3 million applicants for the NYIF loan, 10,000 have been shortlisted for training by the Ministry after which they will be approved for specific amounts…Read more
Ministry readies another pre-qualified batch of 25,000 For NYIF: Update reaching Joberplanet desk have it that the Federal government have pre-qualified 25,000 NYIF new applicants to Benefit from the fund. The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday, said it has pre-qualified another batch of 25,000 youths for training ahead of final clearance for disbursement of the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund…Read more
NYIF Verification Message: The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) is sending verification message to shortlisted candidates for the NYIF fund. See the message format and how to verify your email… Read more
NYIF Application Still open: For those who were unable to meet the February 28 deadline set by the Fg for NYIF registration, the deadline is now extended .. see how to Apply
NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND #NYIF Latest Update
– The NYIF is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development and funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), which would be spread over 3 years to cater to youth-owned businesses and investment needs. The CBN Youth Investment Fund is dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise of the Nigerian youth with the aim of turning them into entrepreneurs.
NYIF Registration Form 2021 | Guide on NYIF Application portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng
The fund is dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills & talents of Nigerian youths aimed at turning them into entrepreneurs, wealth creators and employers of labour, contributing to national development.
The plan targets young people between the ages of 18-35 years and details the needed actions required to support business establishment, expansion and consequent employment creation for youth in critical economic and social sectors.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Form
- Individual or non-registered businesses are able to draw up loans of up to two hundred and fifty thousand naira (₦250,000.00), while youth owned registered businesses can apply for up to three million naira (₦3,000,000.00).
- Loans are with a tenor of five years and moratorium of up to 12 months.
- Nigerian Youth within the age of 18 and 35 years
- Youths with Innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise
- Training Certificate from approved FMYSD EDIs
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (Certificate of Incorporation and Form CAC 2A
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVN) for Individuals and Directors
- Evidence of Local Government Indigene certificate
- Duly completed Application form
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- Valid Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- A Summary Business plan / Questionnaire
- Valid means of Identification (Voter’s Card. Drivers License. National ID/NIN Slip 3. International passport)
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023. Each fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%
More On NYIF News
NYIF portal for Loan Application | NYIFNews
NYIF Application Login Portal
Interested and qualified youths with business ideas that require funding can apply for the fund through the following application portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New