Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
- The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for delivering full life cycle recruiting, from Client Acquisition to candidate sourcing to on boarding and placement.
- Responsible for resourcing and placing top talents across client companies.
- Responsible for sourcing talents using a wide range of methodologies.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, short-listing candidates and managing the interview process.
- Client relationship management.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and other team
- Responsible for scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a minimum of 1 – 2 years of recruitment experience within a Consulting Firm
- Demonstrated experience and proven success with Client acquisition, customer relationship management and candidate placement.
- Ability to source passive candidates by executing effective reach out and communication strategy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner externally & across the business.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online