Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Engineer
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and for creating the base line for assigned project to ensure timely quality delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are completed within set deadlines, on budget, and in line with all the relevant safety standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the preparation of the trend analysis with regards to the status of the project.
- Directly responsible for raising and giving notifications in advance when from the analysis conducted and from observation it shows that the scheduled delivery time will not be met as envisaged.
- Coordinate activities in a structured manner in order to achieve a successful planning outcome.
- Responsible for appraising construction, analysing logistics and managing time.
- Responsible for recommending immediate solutions to potential problems for efficient execution and resolution.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Cost Control Engineer for preparation of the project status report.
- Handle any other related job functions as directed by the Project Control Manager from time to time aimed at ensuring that project activities and related site matters functions in line with best practice.
- Coordinate with all disciplines for collection of information for update of weekly internal status report as well as monthly report.
- Prepares periodic reports (Weekly and Monthly status report) for submission.
- Reviews and issues daily progress report from construction.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years experience in EPC and Oil and Gas projects.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- IT literacy
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.