JEF Security Services Limited is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Security Guard
- Responsible of controlling, monitoring and authorizing entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons.
- Checking for suspicious packages, random external checks and patrolling the staff Residences.
- Check communications, radios, mobile phones and landlines.
- Monitoring CCTV, Access control of pedestrian, Vehicle and emergency gates.
- Registering and scanning mail and parcels delivered to post
- Checking guest lists and dealing with car parking during events organized at the Residence.
- Answering telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
- Monitor and investigate fire and security alarms.
- Reporting of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Maintaining the daily record sheets: Duty Register, Vehicle Log, Arrival & Departure Log, Random Search Register, Key Register and Incident Register.
- Dealing with customers by giving them information or guidance.
- Issuing passes to visitors
- Previous experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
- Can work as an individual ad within a team.
- Good speaking and writing in English.
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.